Material of Ship Launching Airbags
• Synthetic-tire-cord layer
Reinforcement layer of the ship launching airbags which are made of rubber coated synthetic-tire-cord fabrics. Many synthetic-tire cord layers are twined at ideal angles by unique and patented “Holistic Wrapping Technology“. To hold the internal pressure and to distribute the stress evenly. Buoder use the 1870 dtex/2 type synthetic-tire-cord fabric. The warp is over 95 cords per 100 mm in width, and the breaking strength is more than 310N per cord.
• The outer rubber layer covers the outside of ship launching airbags. To protects the cord layers from abrasion and other external forces. This compound has sufficient tensile and tear strength to withstand any weather condition and hard usage.
Prior to the air bag production, the out and inner rubber layers are tested to meet the requirements of below table.
Classification of Ship Launching Airbags
Ship launching airbags are categorized by “ordinary airbags”, “high-bearing capacity airbags”, and “Super-high-bearing capacity airbags” according to the bearing capacity.
• QP Ordinary airbags — the air bag with 3, 4 or 5 layers of cord fabric
• QG High-bearing capacity airbags — the air bag with 6, 7 or 8 layers of cord fabric
• QS Super-high-bearing capacity airbags — the air bag with 9, 10 or more layers of cord
Performance Parameters of Air Bags
Acceptance Test for Commercial Ship Launching Airbags
Prior to delivery of the air bags, we test every air bag for the following items:
• The appearance of each ship launching airbag is smooth, glossy and without blemish such as crack, blister, delamination, pits or impurities.
• The length and diameter of each ship launching airbags are measured with the rated working pressure and is within ±3%.
• The gas-tightness is tested without carrying any load as per ISO 14409. The pressure loss is less than 5% of rated working pressure within 1 hour.
Buoder ship launching airbags are type approved. This means we have demonstrated the performance of ship launching airbags to independent inspectors CCS. Type approve test is the essential and necessary qualification of qualified manufacturer of ship launching airbags. In addition to the requirements for the material, appearance and ship lunching airbags, marine airbags, ship launching rubber airbags, ship launchig marine airbags, marine rubber airbags, rubber airbags, ship launching, ship launching air bags, ship landing, ship launching balloon, roller airbags, ship launching rollers, marine airbags for ship launching , rubber ballons, ship launching rubber airbags, airbags launching, ship launching projects, evergreen airbags, ship launching calculation, ship launching video, evergreen airbags for ship launchingdimensional tolerances, “Gas-tightness Test”, “Compression Test”, “Bearing Capacity Test”, “Bursting Test”, and “Compression-recovery Test” are carried out. For more details, please kinldy refer ISO 14409.
All Buoder ship launching airbags are manufactured and tested comply with ISO 14409 “Ships and marine technology – ship launching air bags“, certificated by CCS, LR, DNV. There are two more China industrial standards and one ISO standard for ship launching airbags:
– CB/T 3837-1998 Technological Requirements for ship Upgrading or Launching Relying on Airbags (Shipbuilding Industry Standard, PRC)
— CB/T 3795-1996 / CB/T 3795-2009 Air bag for ship up to or down to launching way (Shipbuilding Industry Standard, PRC)
–- ISO 17682 Ship sand marine technology —Methodology for launching ship utilizing air bags